Monday, December 28, 2009

One Tree Hill

alright, so lately, I haven't been on here (or on my computer at all!)
which really suxx, but now I am so yay!
anyway, I'm here today to talk about my favorite TV show:
One Tree Hill (created by Mark Schwahn)
There are seven (7) seasons of the show so far, seasons one thru six (1-6) are out on DVD NOW! and Season Seven (7) is still in the making!
I went to this site where they had each ep. title, and I only saw three ep. titles left!
Which either means two things:
  • 1.) the seventh season only has three episodes left
  • 2.) there are only three more episodes so far, and he is writing another one (he=Mark)

And it really suxx cause if ther is only THREE episodes left, that means season seven is on its way to DVD (which is a good and sad YAY!) and there's a good chance this is the last season!

I saw a traffic map of how many people are watching the show, and beleive it or not, they have been losing fans ever since LEYTON (peyton and lucas) have left the show!

and not just that, but also because alot of the original charictars are gone too

  1. Grandma Deb/Nanny Deb
  2. Fergi
  3. Junk
  4. Lucas
  5. Peyton
  6. Sam (Brooke's fauster daughter from SEASON SIX)
  7. Karen (Luke's mom, though ever since season four she hasn't been on except for one episode in season five (the wedding episode where Lindsey runs away from the altar) and then the episode in Season Six where Peyton gives birth to her daughter: Sawyer Brooke Scott)
  8. Whitey Durrham (though he was only in one ep. of SEASON SIX)

and that should be about it!

but what really makes all of this sad, is that it's all falling apart!

so if this is the last One Tree Hill season, I'm glad that they swung a last good swing at it, which in my eyes SEASON SEVEN had a really good plot (Brooke picking her store back up, Milli getting hooked on after Alex starts to get sober (FINALLY) Haley getting back into her Musical Self, Nathan getting back into his Basketball dream(s) and Jaime living his life like a normal kid (once more).

The show could be ALOT better with the original cast, plus the new one, but its still a good season!!!!

anyway, I love the show, and you guys really need to either borrow it from someone, watch it online or buy it cause you will fall under Mark Schwahn's awesomness of my fav. show

ONE TREE HILL

~RDW~

No comments:

Post a Comment